Contact us to find out more information or come to see our coops in action on the farm
1. 80 chickens at 6 lbs selling for $4.50 a lbs = $27 x 80 birds in a coop = $2160 gross profit
2. Costs to produce a finished whole chicken is approx $13.00 per bird X 80 = $1040.00
3. Gross Profit $2160 - Cost $1040 = $1120 Total Net Profit per life cycle per Porta-Coop.
4. Growing season May 1st to Oct 31st = 6 Months. 6 weeks per cycle = 4 grow cycles per season (in the Midwest)
5. Four grow cycles X $1120 Total Net Profit = $4480 gross income per year with one PortaCoop
The PortaCoop pays for itself in less than two growing life cycles cycles!!!